Raclette toast with wild garlic avocado
4 slices of bread or toast
4 slices of Raclette cheese
6 leaves wild garlic (alternative: 1/2 leek)
Pepper or Raclette spice
1. Cover the slice of bread with avocado, add the wild garlic leaf, then top with the Raclette cheese.
2. Scatter a few wild garlic strips over the top and bake at 180° for 3-4 minutes.
3. Season prepared toasts with pepper or Raclette spice.
Tip: Goes well with a green salad.
More quick recipes from the Raclette toast trilogy:
- Apple and onion Raclette toast
- Peanut butter banana Raclette toast
Author: Nadja Zimmermann (LouMalou)Raclette Suisse